Thursday, June 16, 2011

Wow it's been a while!


WHAT A PAST COUPLE OF MONTHS! I know it has been forever but I just wanted to quickly update and say how blessed we are! I am currently driving free as a Sales Director with MK! It is such a continuous journey of personal growth, ministry, and blessings- but I can tell you that I am so incredibly blessed beyond words with what this company has done for me and my family!


Duane is still working with Southern Champion Tray downtown in the truck shop as a Grade A Diesel Mechanic. He also does some tree work/landscaping/car repair/construction/etc. on the side! He is definitely a man of many trades. Trixie and Daisy (our two criminal daughters) are still kickin' and more of a mess than ever before! :) It is a constant challenge to keep these curious dogs in the backyard but we love them anyway:) Our families are both doing well along with my precious baby nephew Wil Franklin....even though he isn't much of a baby anymore. He will celebrate birthday number 3 in November. CRAZY!


We have been doing a lot of traveling here lately to Vegas, Rhode Island, Gulf Shores, Mississippi, Nashville, etc. but it has absolutely been a blast! My plan is to more frequently been updating my blog so that I can record our life experiences for our family to be able to look back on-- and also in hopes to somehow be a blessing to others! So-- hopefully talk to you soon! Have a wonderful day!!



The "criminals" and their Daddy!


My Wil Franklin


Picking up my $1000 bonus check for debuting as a Sales Director on January 1!


My love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment