Thursday, October 8, 2009

Okay okay, I'll do it!

Well I'm not sure how any of this works or how often I'll be able to constantly keep this updated, but because I live so far away from so many friends and family, I figure this is a great way to keep in touch and share what's going on in Duane's and my life! Any advice from anyone about how to do this stuff or how to make it cute :) is very much so appreciated!

Duane and I are doing really well right now, but it's been a really busy past few weeks. We lost a girl at work, so I've been working crazy hours at the front desk and in sales on top of teaching my regular group fitness classes. Duane has taken on several side jobs for friends--including a big motor job that's gonna take forever. He also has started a tree business with a friend, Wes. Duane's grandfather was a logger his whole life and so Duane was always helping run the "skidder" and do tree work as a child with his granddad, dad, and uncle. SO, seems right for him to love that kind of stuff now. His tree jobs have definitely picked up, so on top of his normal work hours and these motor jobs on the side-- he and Wes are working like crazy cuttin, and chainsawin, and climbin, and chipperin all the time! PHEW. I get tired just typing this stuff.

Anyway, married life is awesome and we so enjoy spending the time together that we do have-- just cuttin up and goofing off-- just like always. We NEVER stop laughing at each other.

I have discovered that I HATE laundry. Seriously?? Boys have SO many dirty clothes...especially when they do so much physical labor. I mean, I did NOT sign up for this! Hahah.

Okay well that about does it for the first post, and hopefully I'll be getting used to this stuff! I'll leave yall with a few pics from the wedding and one from formal night on the cruise:)


Love you all-- later:)




1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you!!!! Ok...go to thecutestblogontheblock.com. You can get free cute layouts from there. This is a cute background, though. I'm so glad you're doing this. You will be happy that you recorded this time in your life later!

    ReplyDelete