Friday, October 9, 2009

SO TIRED

SO, it's 7:17 AM and I've been at work since 5:30. I had to open this morning- which is not that big of a deal with the exception of me staying up until 2:00 AM making my work a blog. Thank you blogger....I am now addicted to something else to consume my time. Duane enjoyed a boys night at the races last night while I worked until 9 and then proceeded to blog my little fingers away. You should check out our gym's blog...it's studio360fit.blogspot.com. Pretty cool if do say so myself. We're gonna have weekly specials for our members and also nonmembers.
I forgot to post that not only has this been a long week- but our little puppy Daisy also got run over. She's okay now, but at the time I thought she was dying. Our neighbor was pulling in and Daisy just ran right under her tire. I heard her yelping from inside the house and ran out to see what was going on. Poor thing was just rolling on her back screaming. I picked her up as she continued to cry, and realized it was one of her back feet. I felt all along her leg and she didn't cry until I touched her foot, and it was also bleeding. I called Duane and in order to dodge a $400 vet bill, we decided to wait until the next day and see if she would be okay before we took her anywhere. The rest of the day she spent mostly just laying around and sleeping. When she would walk she would pick that back leg up and limp around. SO pitiful. Well the next morning, I woke up to find her sprinting after Trixie in the yard-- miraculous recovery! Poor thing, I think it just got pinched and was tender, but thank goodness for no broken bones...and no vet bills!

Well, looks like Duane and I will both be working all weekend-- surprise surprise-- we'll enjoy a Sunday off and then back to the grind Monday morning. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Love love
Baby Daisy-- She's a lot bigger now!
Trixie, Daisy and Daddy
Play time with big sister, Trixie....

1 comment: