Sunday, April 25, 2010

Job? Nah....I think I'll pass!

That's right! You heard it correctly! I am now officially a Mary Kay Independent Senior Beauty Consultant! :) I made the decision to join Mary Kay in December and I've been hitting the gas pedal ever since! My sweet Pink Cadillac driving friend, Crystal McDaniel is the one who showed me the vision of Mary Kay several months ago. When Summer Richardson, my other sweet friend from the gym decided to go ahead and sign up-- I knew that I should do it too.

Mary Kay has changed my life. I now know that I can use my talents and abilities that the Lord has blessed me with to be successful and have a career. But that has never been my number one priority-- it's been being a wife and a mother. Through Mary Kay, I can become a driving-free, six-figure earning, stay at home mom. Wow. What an opportunity-- that I couldn't pass up! And let me just say that I am BY FAR, the best boss I've ever had! I'm having fun, I'm making moo-lah, and I'm on my way to directorship, driving free-- all on my own timeline. I'm changing women's lives and I'm showing them how to follow their dreams but keep their priorities in order (faith first, family second, work third-- thank you Mary Kay Ash!). It's my dream job and I'm so thankful for everything the Lord has blessed me with in the past few months.

I would love to share with you how you can be a part of this amazing opportunity or even just give you a free pampering session and customized makeover! It's well worth your time. Check out my website: www.marykay.com/wblomberg or shoot me an email wblomberg@marykay.com-- you'll get a free gift just for meeting with me :)

Find your way to beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment