Friday, September 9, 2011

Accents

This was really fun! I saw "vlog" on a blog of a friend from college. I have no idea how to "link up" but it's from Ashley at ourhappilyeverafters.blogspot.com. Anywho-- I JUST hooked up our webcam and figured out how to use it....so needless to say it's 10:30 on a Friday night and I'm in my PJs with crazy hair and no makeup-- but I was DYING to try this thing out. Even though I kinda felt a little ridiculous talking to my computer....

But this is my "Accents" vlog where I read several words and answer some questions to record how I say things. I'm pretty sure my mouth movement doesn't match up with my sound. Which is annoying...don't know how to fix that. AND I'm such a liar when I say I don't sound southern.....HOLY COW just record yourself and then play it back if you're in denial about your accent....

I would love for someone else to post this and let me hear yours! But for now enjoy crazy hair! :)

1 comment:

  1. Just close your eyes while you listen.. It makes life much easier!

    ReplyDelete